PIZZA-A shortcut pizza that can be made as easily in a sandwich press or just baked in the oven. The flat bread makes a perfect crispy base & topped with all your fave toppings. Depending on the vegan cheese used, if doesn’t normally melt zap in the microwave for 30 sec to soften before adding.
* Flat bread/Lebanese bread
* 1 Tblspn Tomato sauce
* 1 tspn Vegan aioli-(optional)
* 2 tspn mix herbs
* 2 tspn Nooch
* 1 tspn garlic powder
* 2-3 mushrooms-sliced
* 1/4 capsicum -sliced
* 2 stems spring onions -diced
* 1/4 block marinated tofu(any)-julienne
* 1/2 cup grated cheese-Vegan
* Preheat oven 180*C(350*F) or heat up sandwich press.
* If using sandwich press-cut in half & crisp up-2 min.
* Prep veggies & tofu-slice
* Spread tomato sauce & aioli on base.
* Mix all topping ingredients in a bowl.
* Distribute onto base.
* Bake in oven 10 min or until cheese melts.
* OR place halves in sandwich press place baking paper over & lightly press-2 min.
**Use any other toppings**
A hearty traditional pumpkin soup filled with nutritional goodness. Enjoy with crusty bread or a dollop of vegan sour cream(or natural coconut yoghurt) & a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
* 1 whole butternut pumpkin
* 2 potatoes-peeled+quartered
* 1 carrot-peeled+cut in chunks
* 1 medium sweet potato-peeled+cut in chunks
* 1 leek-sliced
* 3 garlic-diced
* 2cm ginger-diced
* 1 ltr chicken or veggie stock-vegan
* 2 cups water
* Pinch salt & pepper
**Garnish with chopped parsley
* Roast pumpkin-30 min or until cooked.
* Prep veg-peel & cut.
* Place all ingredients into large pot.
* Scoop cooked pumpkin.
* Bring to a boil.
* Simmer at low heat 30 min or until all veggies are tender.
* Blitz with stick blender until smooth.
👁👁Thanks for watching👁 👁
🥒For lots more easy healthy VEGAN meals subscribe to our channel 📺
🌶🥑🍒New recipes every week🍍🍉🍋
FIND US ON🔎