Love pizza but short on time? Try this lazy vegan recipe for pizza bagels!
You can use any toppings you like, and let me know your favorite toppings in the comments below – I am always
looking for inspiration 🙂 Hope you enjoy this vegan pizza recipe!
Recipe for my vegan cheese sauce: bit.ly/cheese-sauce
FULL RECIPE FOR PIZZA BAGELS
1/2 cup marinara sauce
1/2 tsp each dried basil, oregano & thyme
1/2 cup mushrooms, cooked
A handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
1/4 cup canned organic corn
3/4 cup of my vegan cheese sauce
Fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°F
2. Slice bagels and lightly toast.
3. Stir dried herbs into marinara sauce.
4. Spread herbed marinara sauce onto bagels.
5. Top bagels with cooked mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and corn. Drizzle on vegan cheese sauce.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes until bagels are browned and toppings are warm.