Subscribe and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss any future videos 🙂
Full Recipe for Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 bananas 🍌
250 g (1 cup or more) of instant oat flakes
1/3 to 1/2 cup chocolate chips 🍫 (depending on preference)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C)
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl
3. Add oat flakes and mix thoroughly. Add more oat flakes if needed to achieve desired consistency (see video)
4. Combine chocolate chips into the mixture.
5. Make spoonfuls of batter and flatten into round cookie shapes directly on the baking tray (with parchment paper or a non-stick sheet). There should be about 12-16 cookies, depending on how big your bananas were and how much oat flakes you ended up adding.
6. Bake 15-20 minutes. I like to bake them 18 minutes, but it depends on how tender or harder you prefer them.
7. Let cool completely and preferably, refrigerate for a few hours before enjoying. They are 100 times better once they’ve spent a few hours in the fridge!
* * *
* * *
Gab & Maya Backpacking
La Bruja (guitar version by Miguel Ángel Gómez)
Manha de Carnaval (guitar version by TheGuitarNick)
La Llorona (guitar version by FolklorGuitar)